Thursday, April 05, 2007

I need.....

Entertainment for a Thursday afternoon found at Faster than Kudzu... Thanks for the fun.... Google your name and "Needs" and find out what the universe has in store for you.

*** Real name replaced by "I" - i'm not real enthused about putting my name out there for the world to see****

I need to be the center of attention (I DO need this! Pay me some attention!!)
I need a new home (Not really - I have a new home already, maybe this one is from last year)
I need some breathing room (Yes, I do need some breathing room - life is overwhelming)
I need some lyrics to go along with that wonderful music (HA HA HA I make wonderful music)
I need a 2.35 drop of empathy (I don't know how much a 2.35 drop is, but I could use some empathy)
I need to do my own thing now and SHOW people what I can do (Well, I at least need to do my own thing, I don't much care if other people know what I can do)
I need to find another payment processor (or money. Money would be good). (Oh money, money would be so so good right now)
I need to test out my new device which measures volcanic activity (This sounds like fun)
I need 300 Christmas lights with equal amounts of each of my 4 selected colors (I miss you, Christmas)

No comments: