Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random

* My hands smell like cigarette smoke. I don't smoke, nor have I been near any smokers today. So why do my hands smell like that?

** The in-laws are coming over to our new house for only the 2nd (and a bit) time ever. We've lived there for 3 full months now. I wish that they were more comfortable coming by so that it doesn't have to be such a big deal. We had to do a cleaning blitz last night, and I also feel compelled to try and get them to stay for dinner.

*** I want to go riding. I want to go riding so badly that I'm avoiding my horse unless I can actually get on him. I don't want the craving to get any worse.

**** I think I'm ready for Spring now. Winter has been nice this year, snowy and pretty and wintry, but I'm ready for Spring. I feel excited for the year ahead.

***** My massage therapist has not called me back to rebook the appointment I called about first thing yesterday morning.

****** My sister bought her first apartment yesterday!!! WOOO-EEEEE!

*******I always have to come back to spell check....

No comments: