Thursday, February 01, 2007

Embarassing Weigh-In: Week #5

Date: February 1, 2007
Weight: 150.8 (-2.2 lbs total)

* I haven't even caught back up to where I was two weeks ago, but at least I'm back on the downward slope. I think though, that all the exercise working. Things are fitting a bit looser, and I'm feeling a little more comfortable in my clothes. That's something I guess.

** This means no pictures. I think I'm scrapping the pictures until there's actually something to show. Maybe at the end if I get close to my goal.

***In order to catch up, I have to get down to 148 lbs this coming week. That's only 2.8 lbs. I have three hockey games this weekend, and if I can get in some walks or pond hockey, and the gym at least three times, maybe I can do it. The good thing is that this weekend there is no appy nights. The weekends are the killers for eating crappily.

No comments: