Thursday, February 08, 2007

Embarrassing Weigh-In: Week #6

Date: February 8, 2007
Weight: 151.8 lbs (-1.2 lbs)

I don't understand really. This week I thought was going to be good. I figured for sure the scale would say I was down. I exercised EVERY day this week and I thought that I ate pretty good. There were a few missteps on the food end. But! I hit the gym 3 times, I played hockey 3 times and I even went riding. So how do you gain another pound back??? My clothes are fitting better - I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't dared put on in months, but the scale says I've only lost a total of 1.2 lbs. I don't get it. I just don't get it. Monday is my birthday so this week I'm going to keep exercising and not worry about the food intake so much. Next week - I guess I start a serious diet plan, rather than just the exercise. If I'm going to make my goal, I need to lost 2 lbs per week for the next 6 weeks. The first 6 weeks of this diet didn't work so good.

No comments: