Tuesday, February 13, 2007

6 Wierd Things....

Amalah tagged the whole internet to do the six wierd things meme. Hey, I'm on the internet, so I guess that means me. Now, to narrow it down to only six....

1. I often have a story going on in my head, with characters, dialogue and everything. These storys change fairly often, but while they are there, they're running all day long. (I believe that this is why I need to write a novel... the stories need to get out).

2. I get teary and emotional whenever I watch a team win a major sporting event - especially hockey. I also feel extremely sad for the losing team.

3. I am a hot sauce fanatic. The spicier the better.

4. When I wish on a star, I blow it a kiss to make the wish come true.

5. I get excited in the winter when the days get shorter, and I feel sad come spring when they start getting longer. I guess this means that I am not a fan of daylight savings time.

6. They could have based Lorelei Gilmore's character on me. I've been told by many people that it's like they took my personality and made a whole show out of it. I could only wish to look like her though.....

No comments: